Our Regulatory Science Team links regulatory expertise to state-of-the-art science. Within regulatory science, we address a variety of topics related to PPP registration and beyond.
We believe that a sound study design including sufficient replication and randomization, professional experimental execution and a thorough and adequate statistical analysis is needed to meet the high standards for data to be used in the registration process of PPP. Together with the QAU team we work in close cooperation with our field team to meet these standards. Our services include counselling on the study design as well as providing the statistical analyses. We also offer the same services directly to our customers for the re-(evaluation) for any existing dataset or study design including (but not limited to) the following examples:
- Support in the planning process of (semi-) field studies regarding the subsequent statistical analysis
- Generalized Linear Mixed Models, Generalized Additive Mixed Models
- Logistic-exposure modelling (e.g. of nest survival in bird studies)
- Cox proportional hazard regression modelling
- Calculation of Minimum Detectable Differences (MDDs) for Generalized Linear Mixed Models